Tampa Bay is having a moment. It’s sports teams are on fire. Forbes just named Tampa the top emerging tech city in the US. Ian Schrager is opening Tampa Bay Edition Hotel and Residences, which will join the newly launched Ritz Carlton Residences as the top luxury offerings in west Florida. Cathie Wood just announced that she’s shutting down her New York office to relocate to St. Petersburg…. all signs point to an emerging luxury residential boom, and CEM is here to help! They’ve set up a full-time location in St. Petersburg, serving the greater Tampa Bay area.
Celebrity Estate Management serves high profile, high net worth individuals and companies who are purchasing a new property, upgrading an existing estate, or relocating to a new location; either permanently or temporarily. Their contract services fulfill a need for specialized luxury real estate management that may exceed the scope, expertise, or location of a client’s primary staff and resources. CEM focuses on 2 key areas:
Contract Estate Property Management:
- Real Estate Acquisition
- Construction and Renovations Project Management
- Estate Administration for Family Offices
- Staff Training and Education
Relocation and Production Housing for Sports and Entertainment Clients:
- Liaise with Studios, Agents, Managers, Teams, and individuals to acquire and manage production housing, player relocation options, and short-term accommodations.
- Manage the relocation process from acquisition to move-in, including renovations, design, staffing and training on a contract basis.
- Serve as acting estate manager for temporary high-value residential estates; handling contracts, maintenance, repairs, and vendor management on behalf of owner and/or tenant.
Teams we work with:
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Tampa Bay Rays, Tampa Bay Lightning, Tampa Bay Rowdies, Tampa Bay Vipers (XFL), Toronto Raptors, and MLB teams spring training in the greater Tampa Bay area: Pittsburg Pirates, Philadelphia Phillies, Toronto Bluejays, New York Yankees
If you’re a private service professional in the greater Tampa Bay / St. Petersburg / Clearwater area, CEM wants to hear from you! Send your resume, follow on Linkedin, or just drop a line to let them know who you are and what you do. They’d love your recommendations for the best local vendors as well.
Tampa is also the latest Laurian Club destination.